It’s been almost two weeks since I updated. Here is why. Since last Monday I’ve:
- Climbed a mountain.
- Walked across an erupting volcano.
- Swam with colorful fishes and sea turtles.
- Been on yellow, white, green, red, and black sand beaches.
- Saw how pineapples, cacao, and coffee plants grow.
- Learned more about Pearl Harbor.
- Attended a Luau.
- Tried poi (ew).
- Watched a sunrise and sunset over the ocean.
- Celebrated 10 years of marriage.
If you haven’t guessed it yet, my husband and I went to Hawaii for our anniversary. It was incredible and we have countless pictures to prove it.
But, vacation is over. It’s time to get back in the groove – reading and writing.
Luckily with two 14 hour plane rides, I have two books under my belt! Reviews incoming!